枫芢论

用我的枫荏论来理解这个的世界。

i like to drink local coffee...
i like the kau kau smell of local coffee...
the smell of local coffee make me feel good and relax...

i like to have a cup of local coffee in the corner of a quiet cafe...
in the urban city or country side...
i like to drink coffee and read a book in same time...

i like to a cup of coffee with my friend...
i like tell my story to my friend...
i also like listen the story from my them...

i want to own my coffee cafe...
in some day but not now...
i want to have a good barista to make the coffee i like...
and share the same taste with the people...

i want to drink a cup of local coffee by now...
but, no one want to drink with me...
anyone want to drink a cup of good quality local coffee with me???

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I never say that i am normal.

枫芢堂