枫芢论

用我的枫荏论来理解这个的世界。

last tuesday, i had a graphic design class...
n something very funny happen...

i know a lot of people will think...
"eh... u r a fine art studient, why u need to study graphic design?"
yes, i am a fine art student...
so, what?
i just want to learn something new and this knowlarge can help in future!

ok, back to that day...

my mahaguru want us to do as many as posisble reseach on the cartoon charater design...
so, i use my old sketching in my reseach material too...
the result is:

" your charater style is to fine and a lot of deco...
is to extreme...
is non-pratical...
the charater must be to more commecial..."

after i head the comment of my mahaguru, i was...

"har???
what the fuck is she talking about???
i am train to be a fine artist n offcause my drawing will fine art style la!!!"

after few days, i got another though...

"if i think another way, i think this is a praise to me...
after a year training in fine art crouse, my skill and thinking is became more mantap..."

good,good,good!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I never say that i am normal.

枫芢堂