枫芢论

用我的枫荏论来理解这个的世界。

last morning, i had a printmaking class.
we need to make our printmaking tools by ourself and i done it!
i need to mollify a metal file become a scarpper and burnisher.
i know a lot of people don't understand want am i talking about, but never mind!
in simple word to say is i need to cut a hard metal with machine.

senddenly, one of my senior and (he is a guy) came to me and say:

" you really is a iron woman!"

i was terkejut... again!
this is not the first time i head something like this from a guy!
my guy's friend also told me before!

yes!
i like to challenge my limitation for everything...
but, do i look so though and strong?
i don't know and i don't so!

what i know is i will dare to try something new...
and do my best for everything...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I never say that i am normal.

枫芢堂