枫芢论

用我的枫荏论来理解这个的世界。

the story of a maniac traffic light is the old name i use seen i started to wrote...
i name it year 2006 in friendster blog...

the reason i choose this name because...
traffic light is a non-living object and it is very important to the driver and everyone...
the colour changing of the traffic is giving signal and direction...
the symbol of traffic light is to control...

i want to control my life...
i want people to know that i am not just a young girl (at year 2006) like to make lame joke only...
i want them to know, i am a young girl got my own dream, though, emotion, ideal...
i want people to know about me...
i want to meet more friend by writing blog too!

but, today i had make some change of the context but not the content of my blog...

the content of my blog still same!
i still want people to know more about me...
the context is defferent is because...
the style, the word i use is a little bit different from the story of a maniac traffic light.

simplexity means the complexity has be simplify...
the thing i want to simplify is the complexity world...
i know is not easy to simplify...
but i will do my best to simplify the complex world i knew.

(p/s: if you still don't what i means, please have a cheak of my old blog on friendster! my friendster user name is manaic mary too!)




0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I never say that i am normal.

枫芢堂