枫芢论

用我的枫荏论来理解这个的世界。

my minor course is communication and this study is on every friday 3pm to 5pm...

today i just have 2 classes only, but because of the first year student need go to the 'bina negara' camp...
so, my class change to night 8pm.

i hate the class during night time!
but, what to do?
i still need to go to class!

before i go to my class, around 7pm...
" how boring can be in this class ah? never mind! i will wait and see what will happen la! "

but, i need change my preception about this course from now!
my mahaguru is a fuuny guy and he know how communicate with the audian very well!
i laugh a lot during he lectuaring the boring topic i already knew for a long time!
and qiute a long time i did't laugh in the lectualling hall like this!

thank god for giving me this small and little gift during the time i almost get mad!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I never say that i am normal.

枫芢堂